2010 is coming to a close soon. It's been a tough year for myself and a lot of the people around me. As the year comes to a close, the deluge of wickedness is flowing harder than ever.
The good news is, rock bottom hasn't hit. I'm not even sure anyone knows where rock bottom is, but be assured, this isn't it. January 1, 2011 will come sooner rather than later. So, I guess I'm just going to keep posting videos here with little comments until that magical day where we can start fresh and problems don't arise. Tonight I'm organizing my room and getting the mildew out of my mattress, I wish this was a metaphor for something else. Tomorrow I'll go spend my rent money on my car and sell a bunch of stuff to try to recover. In my life, I've been poorer and I've gone hungry, but now is not that time, for that, I'm grateful.
Our problems will still be with us in 2011 but we'll let the new year renew our attitudes.
For now, I bring you Macklemore and The Mountain Goats. Please do not float away in Seattle City Streets.
The Mountain Goats - Up The Wolves is here because of the lyrics; "There'll always be a few things maybe several things that you're going to find really difficult to forgive. There's gonna come a day when you'll feel better, and you'll rise up free and easy on that day and float from branch to branch, lighter than the air, just when that day is coming, who can say, who can say."
Macklemore - Irish Celebration is here because of the lyrics; "We put our glass to the sky and lift up. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya. So raise a pint for the people that aren't with us. And live tonight 'cause you can't take it with ya"
Workin' on being the person I want to be.
No comments:
Post a Comment